Our Vision is to be a recognised and respected industry leader in the delivery of training and assessment services, consulting services, and specialised services to the rail sector.
Accell’s corporate values reflect a modern day commercially focused organisation. These values include:
- Customer service – best in the business and outcome driven
- Innovation - continuous improvement in all aspects of our business through best practice methodologies
- WHS – workplace safety underpins and is a key focus in all activities undertaken
- Compliance – legislation and client business rules are the foundation to the Accell business
- Business sustainability - we ensure all our staff have the skills and resources needed to deliver modern business expectations at the highest level in an honest, ethical and transparent manner.
Communications – key to the ongoing success of the organization is open and honest communications sustaining long term ongoing relationships with our clients.
Accell Pty Ltd aim to create a working environment, which is free from discrimination and harassment. We ensure all team members and clients are treated with dignity, courtesy and respect.
We implement training and awareness raising strategies to ensure that all learners and staff know their rights and responsibilities. Accell treat all complaints in a sensitive, fair, timely and confidential manner and guarantee protection from any victimisation or reprisals.
Accell is committed to the provision and development of opportunities for Indigenous and Torrens Strait Islander communities where possible.
Accell is committed to providing an integrated, ethical and respectful environment which encourages our clients and people to learn, achieve and better their performance, skills and business sustainability within their chosen sector.